Join the G3 Partners Team
Join one of Asia’s first startup-focused Marketing and Communications agencies. Work with a team of startup fanatics and tech geeks, providing a full suite of global services for startups expanding overseas and raising investment internationally.
Professional & Honest
Autonomy & Responsibility
Who is G3 Partners?
We exist to help startups launch and grow, attract customers, secure investment and build their brands, internationally. We’re just two-and-a-half years old, but our executives each bring over a decade of experience in helping brands succeed beyond their home markets.
We’ve bootstrapped to a team of twelve and we’re proud to have closed over USD $2 million in business in our first two-and-a-half years. Now we’re expanding to Singapore and we’re looking for interns and full-time staff to join our team (Seoul & Singapore).
We help emerging tech companies expand beyond their domestic borders by boosting their cross-border marketing and PR efforts. We develop and execute campaigns that directly impact their business growth. These projects include (but are not limited to) overhauling the content on a company website, launching a crowdfunding campaign, managing social media accounts or publishing articles in the world’s top tech media.
We take a “No-Bullshit” approach to marketing and PR and our services and pricing are ideal for rapidly growing companies. We always look for creative ways to promote our clients and consistently achieve return on investment that terrifies other agencies.
We’re growing fast. Because of this, you’ll be expected to work quickly and independently and you’ll need to help with other tasks as needed. Some examples are helping to organize events, planning marketing and social media campaigns, writing posts for the G3 Partners Blog, designing crowdfunding pages or planning scripts for product explainer videos.
G3 Partners was founded in January 2015, and since then we’ve grown from a one-man shop to an energetic, results-driven team of experienced professionals. That rapid growth means there are especially good opportunities for promotion within the company. Our office location in Hongdae reflects our energy and creativity – we’re cool, yo! 🙂
Our management team has experience in PR, online marketing, market research and journalism. We are a highly international team, with members representing the UK, US, France, Russia, Australia, and Korea. All team members have spent significant time away from their home countries. Founder and CEO Nathan, Co-Founder and COO Erik, and Senior Director Elli all have more than a decade of professional experience.
Inside the office we primarily speak English, but most of our clients are Korean. Our standard working hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.. Sometimes we need to spend a few extra hours in the office according to project requirements and sometimes we knock off at 4 p.m. on Friday and grab an ice cold beer by the river.
Working moms, working dads, and wannabe parents are welcome to apply.
Free Snacks & Drinks
Fall 2017 Marketing Interns
You love a challenge, you’re passionate about new technology and you love finding creative ways to bring it to the world. Come work and learn with like-minded startup marketing pros at G3 Partners, and help us power the growth of Asia’s hottest new names in tech. Curious what the internship experience at G3 Partners is like? Read this post by G3 Intern alumnus, Marcus.
About the Job
You’ll need to be flexible and move quickly, often without a defined playbook. That said, our senior team understand that training, support and guidance are required for you to meet their potential. Your motivation and results will determine how far you progress, but typically our interns begin leading work on client projects within the first few weeks. This is definitely NOT a coffee and copy internship!
Some things you’ll do at G3 Partners
- Through in-person and email communication, quickly understand what startups do, why they do it and for whom they do it. Then tell their stories across channels (websites, marketing material, social media, news articles, etc)
- Based on client needs, develop and execute marketing plans that help startups achieve actual business goals
- Support crowdfunding campaigns (planning, launch, in-campaign marketing & PR)
- Write press releases and pitch journalists
- Develop strategy and content for social media
- Support business development activities for G3 Partners, including developing of project proposals and attending client meetings
What do you need to be successful at G3 Partners?
- Creative approach to marketing: The results we deliver simply could not be realised by bureaucratic global agency, congested with reports.
- Passion for technology and/or startups: We have time to hone your marketing skills, but not to teach you the basics of consumer tech and startups. Passion for one or both of these is a prerequisite for success at G3.
- Team player: Cultural fit and a can-do attitude are more important than technical skills, which we can teach.
- Autonomous and a risk-taker: We love challenging the status quo, so we’d rather hear, “I’ve got a crazy idea,” than “this is what they taught me at college.”
- Expert communicator: Our deliverables are often written (or visual) content, so strong storytelling skills are important.
A few other requirements
- Be able to work in Korea (visa sponsorship not offered)
- Working knowledge of local, regional and global tech trends
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and take on challenges
- Highly organized, and able to work independently
- Dedicated and results driven
Nice To Haves
- Experience working in or supporting tech companies or startups
- Experience in a marketing or content role
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- You love social media almost enough to let Facebook put a chip in your brain!
How To Apply
Send your English resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, we’re story-tellers, so we want your cover letter to excite, humour or interest us. Applications will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis.